sunnuntai 21. marraskuuta 2010

Hunting season

So, winter had come surprisingly fast this year and i found myself hunting for coats and hats. I guess everyone heard about the "coldest winter in the history" that apparently is coming, well, I'm quite skeptical about this forecast, but to be on a safe side decided to buy smth warm.

Unfortunately, when it's come to warm clothing items, fashion has left the building. Just look at this ridiculous coat that i've found from Topshop





 OMG, I guess the designer who've created this masterpiece was very fashion-forward with the new "Flintstones" trend.


What's next after coat? Well, hat - of course, as I prefer to keep my mind functioning even during the winter, I was started to search very hard to find an item that will compliment the "cave-woman" coat.









                                          Guess, what? I found not one, but three stand-out pieces:







Oh, ASOS, thank you so much, what would we do without you wonderful fashion inputs, such as these "Bon Jovi in the 80s" and "giant squirell" creations.






I think the same designer was the one responsible for my final finding:

Thank you ASOS & Topshop, it's very appealing to be closer to mother-nature, but  I don't want to be shot accidentally when the hunting season will start.


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti