torstai 17. kesäkuuta 2010

It's just a beginning

So, I believe that everything in the world should have a purpose or shouldn't exist at all. The purpose of this blog is brutal and honest opinion about fashion, some sort of do and dont's. And by "brutal and honest" I mean literally brutal and honest.

I love fashion, I think it is a form of modern art, but some trends are just ridiculous, or some trends are fine, but people wearing them make them ridiculous, and when I am witnessing ( I have no idea if this word even exists) such unfortunate circumstances I want to scream "WHY???".

As an adequate human being I am also critical to myself, so at first I thought I don't understand something, but being in the industry for a while now I've realized that other adequate human beings in fashion want to scream "WHY?" at the same individuals in  the same circumstances that I do, so let see how will it go and welcome...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti