torstai 17. kesäkuuta 2010

UGGs - the curse against fashion and common sense

Yeah, yeah. I know it was discussed several millions of times, but really, WHY people wear those?  I guess, we need to thank miss Britney and Kate Moss for starting this epidemic, but do you remember how people responded to first Britney's appearance in UGG?


Everyone was throwing stones at her and found the look ridiculous, but what the hell happened with the rest of the world after?!

I still can't answer that question. At the beginning I was praying that this make-no-sense trend will vanish after a season and we won't think about it any more. But unfortunately, it is growing and parasites minds of weak and fashion illiterate humans.


Sadly, not only industry outsiders commit the crime. Look at the Louis Vuitton's Daisy Half Boot from S/S 2010.....

Do you want to know my first reaction?

"What the f... is that?"I believe those were the exact words of my "happiness and joy". A little detail to make it even more fun, 2 000 US dollars per precious piece of unique design. Thanks God not a lot of people can afford this "gorgeous" something.

Please, just don't tell me words like "but it's pink" or "they have the same in gold". I don't care if it's with flowers, diamonds or anything else. It's still UGGly.


Oh, and just to finnish on the happy note, I want to share with you my "excitement" about the new summer collection from the beautiful land of kangaroo. Enjoy... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti